World Sunlight Map

About Me

My photo
Västernorrlands län, Sweden
Likes to play discgolf in my spare time, a member of HDGK.Is a very active discgolfer in the summer. To be sponsored and travel around the world and play discgolf is my biggest dream.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My disc color setup

I have set up my discs so a specific color has a specific stability or a specific place in my game.So the colors I have are:
Orange and White discs =Putters and main drivers
Blue discs =Stable midranges
Pink discs =Overstable midranges
Red discs =Overstable drivers


I like to keep my bag as simple as possible so now when I have a bag setup like this I never need to think about which disc I should choose, I just grab a White one when I don´t know what to throw and when I need something more stable I go up to the red ones,Pink for spike hyzers,blue for control shots and orange for putts.
Before I had 20 different discs with different colors so back then I had to stop and think about which to choose and I also felt more pressure when doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment